the world

I cannot believe no one subbed Code Geass yet. I am shocked. Where has all the CLAMP art fans gone?! -sobs- Irrelevant crap: Slashed.

Yea, OK, so ther subbers have lives but, look, if crappy other series can get even ONE of their episodes subbed? WHY CAN'T CODE GEASS (hereon known as CG, 'cause Code Geass is long)?! Not to mention CLAMP, being the character designers, are helping CG get a lot of attention! ARGG.

So, to comfort and derage my angered brain and hurt heart ('cause no one subbed it, damn!), I came up with the hypothesis of: look, this IS a futuristic cum mecha anime, just like Gundam Seed (even the producer's the same, hmm), so you know, there's a lot of English names which needs a hell lot of guessing, thus the slow/non-existent sub.

Good hypothesis?

Argg. I sound like a brat. Well.
But Memento's reviews make me wanna watch it. Oh wait a sec, Memento already reached episode 2. <___< Humph. Well, at least I can be sure that GG Subs will be subbing it, that's quite comforting, really.

At least better than some other Shoujo series which I want to watch and has no news of getting subbed, not even a rumour.

Lesson learnt: Go learn Japanese, whiny bitch!
(Wait a second, that sounds more getting flamed.)

Before I go, my favourite line in "the world", sung by NIGHTMARE.

"広がる闇の中 交わし合った 革命の契り"
(lyrics courtesy of Memento, of course)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!