make a secret

YES! Exams are over!

OK, so you're probably thinking, "WTF, it didn't start so how can it end?!"
Well, I apologise - the exams started, since last last Friday, with the two English papers. The torturous examination ended yesterday.

So, to celebrate we decided to go:
1) Eat spaghetti @ Admiralty
2) Go to Causeway Point

After that we took the MRT and while HQ went home, Krys and I paid a visit to jL's beautiful-kitchen-floor house!!! *____* God, I love her kitchen floor. LOL. It's so blue and 滑! ^___^

At first we were watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu together, but obviously Krys was so sian-diao-ed, that we decided to go play some game to get her attention.
jL introduced Grand Theft Auto :Vice City to us first and, HOMG, I love this quote: "I poke out of the gutter for one freakin' second and fate shoves shit in my face." LMAO. The game was really funny because, forgive me for saying this, but banging into the people was seriously LOL, not to mention the rude pulling-out-driver-then-stealing-his/her-car.

After that we played Red Alert and War of WarCraft III. Since WoW was kinda hard for us we decided to play Crazy Taxi, which was another fun and exciting game. Oh wait, why are all exciting games car-related? I <3 virtual driving, freaking fun!!

Today's the first of two marking days so I'm at home watching Jyu Oh Sei, Noein...I've still got a bit of Ouran High to complete but I have not much motivation to - partly because I already know what will happen, because I read the manga. Then again, I don't know the ending but I don't want to skip episodes! ARGG "What a pinch," like all shoujo-manga character(s) always say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!