夜的第七章

YAY! Death Note premiered yesterday in Singapore! -swoons-

jL and I wanted to watch it at Lido, but damnit, it was at 4.10pm. <__< It will be late when it ends and the train'll be choked with balik-kampong-ing adults. So, since jL told me there's a show at 3.30pm at Sembawang's Eng Wah, but WAH! They don't have! Damn, waste of my MRT fare which caused another wastage of money today, which was thanks to the insufficient funds in my EZ-Link card, causing me to pay by cash for the bus fare, when I do not have enough coins to make 55 cents, which was $2. WTF! TWO DOLLARS! That's like 2/5 of the money I need to get myself a copy of Spiral #12! Damn, I could've walked home sia! <__<

Now I'm having second thoughts about joining the trip to Tian Jing and Bei Jing. At first, I thought it was just us, the Sec 2s, but holy shyt there's more, a lot more Sec 3s PLUS we're gonna be grouped with them. Not to mention the dangerous people there. The beggars are agressive and there's a heck laod of thieving littles asses.
God, why can't we carry knives around? So that we can chop everyone of those bloody thieves who think that everyone are easy targets? Oh my tian, that is so violent.

ARGG. Now that I think about it, I should've just saved the thousand-odd dollars up for a trip to Japan with jL when we grow up, or something.

ARGG. $1000 to a scary place. Those scary things better not happen to me or else I'll bash that asshole's face until it's disfigured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!