sakasame no chou

OK, so I kinda realised my blog sounds like a half-heartedly maintained anime blog, which is really odd (it rhymes!!) 'cause the main purpose of the blog, when I started out, was to talk about my life, but lately, it's getting more and more anime-blog-ish. And why are my posts like ESSAYS?! Paragraphs, after paragraphs, which is yet after paragraphs. Seriously, I can write a book on my ever-growing ego.

Talking about my ever-growing ego, it kinda inflated yesterday. We got back our Mathematics Paper 1 and English Paper 2. Well, they weren't scores that makes people go "OMFG GENIUS!" but at least they didn't suck as bad as SA1. Phew, 'cause, I think, SA2 has a higher percentage? Heck.

At least, at the very least, the combination which I want, has almost all the same subjects as Krys'!

Great - now I will not have to worry about not paying attention during class time because, my dearest friend, won't you help me? -cackles-

Ahem.
Maybe, just maybe, I finally have a teeny weeny bit of realisation about why people don't buy books - because you finish it too fast. E.g. That 《涼宮春日的動揺》 novel which I bought on Wednesday was finished today. OK, so it's 4 days, but still.

Hey wait, but if we don't quickly finish the book, wouldn't that be an indication that the book sucks? ARGG. Life is a complicated thing. So complicated.

Someone, quick, clap for my philosophical realisation or something!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!