까만 눈물이 흘러 흐트러진 나 tonight



How much better can their songs get?!

Abracadabra - didn't really like in the beginning, but addictive and it's lyrics are interesting.

Sign - love at first listen.

Moody Night - WTF was I doing missing out on this song?!



I've been putting their albums on repeat for the one and a half days, and I realised just how much they've changed their musical style. From "I Got Fooled By You" to "Abracadabra" - it's a gigantic leap. If you were to to listen to both songs as an outsider, you wouldn't guess it's from the same artiste.

They did try something more electronica with "How" but nothing compares to the songs in Sound G. I think it's the sexy feeling the songs oozes with. Their other hits were all innocent, cutesy (not Kara-cutesy) and sounds simple but the new songs are more sophisticated. It's actually a really good thing for them to upgrade their image. I guess they realised they can't always sing those romantic, bed-of-roses songs, especially after revealing their real age, lmao! But I digress.



I didn't say their name at all.
They're good enough for everyone to figure out themselves! =P



P.S: I'm so going to see you guys this Saturday. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!