-no title-

It's the holidays, officially, starting today!

I'm gonna do what I've procrastinated for so long. Fighting!
Procrastination - to the left, to left, 귀찮은 procrastination move to the left!



I said I was gonna go see BEG this Saturday, right? Well, I didn't. But I saw them during their fansign and, due to my change of luck, on Friday.

What happened on Friday was me skipping my Korean lesson (미안해 선생님!) and going down to Marina Mandarin hotel with Michelle. I wasn't expecting to see them and when Michelle suddenly said, "Isn't that...Ga In?" I was like, "WUT?!" =P
My heart inflated big time and my eyes were opened so wide. We kept waving, since they were right in front of us (perfect view) waiting at the lift lobby at the hotel, but no one returned the gesture. I heard Ga In call out "Unnie!" in that cute voice of hers, though!

After they got onto the lift, we just kept on waving and finally(!!!), Narsha waved at us - no doubt because we were the only ones standing at that exact position. Then Jea saw us and waved too! At that moment, the only thought I had was - freaking shit, this girl is so cute and doll-like! 29 going on 30? You shittin' me? I felt it was quite wasted, because my attention was all on Narsha until Jea waved back.

Anyway, the fansign. -sigh- Organisation, out of a 10, it's a...3? Fail.

1.
Information given out before the event weren't accurate at all - 500 posters became 200, then it became 300 - WTF?
2.
Almost a thousand queued for the poster, earliest I heard being 7AM, but only 300 got the poster - fine.
Staff told us, the rest that are after 300, there are no more posters, however, after the event, we could collect the posters at the salon, while stocks last. 이게 뭐야?!
3.
Location was just too small for the crowd. Security + Staff being annoying.
I understand it's their work, but the way of putting it - "You're not supposed to see"? Tsk. Are you kidding me?
4.
BEG was late for 40 minutes! Well, fine, I thought, as long as they extend the event enough to cover the original time allocated - but no. They left after like what, 15 minutes at most? I don't know what happened, but I shan't blame the girls for it, because, c'mon, we all know plenty of artistes always arrive late for their events. It's like an unspoken rule, almost!
5.
One person, one number tag, one poster, one signature. No choosing.
I have to say, the staff fail at counting. Seriously. They don't even uphold their own rules. I saw fans bringing out all sorts of barang barang for the girls to sign, and being the nice people they were, they obviously gave in to their requests. An over the top example - a fan got her poster, 2CDs signed, took a polaroid of Narsha alone (not time-consuming enough?) and got her to sign it too. I say "thanks" on behalf of the rest of the fans.
No choosing part self-explanatory.

I wish the next time they come for anther event, it won't be such a flop.

On the up side, Miryo's English was quite good! She spoke on behalf of the girls and announced that they're releasing a new album next year! Also mentioned a return to S'pore. Whee!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Next term I'm gonna work harder...I'm such a freaking procrastinator. Hate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!