너와 마주치면 내 가슴은 roller coaster ride

아ㅏㅏㅏㅏ 진짜!
오늘의 한국어시험 조금만 어렵지만 ...
한 부분 정말 멍~~~~~~야
수업을 듣지 못해 때문에 맞죠?

Had a test for Korean class today. It was only a little difficult, but there was a part that I practically went "o____O". Must be because I missed a class?



Lucky lucky lucky...! =D
Our Drawing Studio(DS)'s Theme Illustration assignment date due just got postponed to next Monday! DAEBAK! -pops confetti-
Guess I have more time to work on my Chinese New Year card assignment...



Speaking of DS - I really think my lecturer-in-charge is a little too involved in whatever we're doing for our assignment. Too many suggestions, too many "I think"s and "You should"s.
Look, there are people who do art purely for the sake of making something beautiful so people will go "Woah...so nice!!", and there are people who do art so that it makes people think deep and interpret it their way.

Here's a fact: I'm not the latter!

As much as I agree (and almost forced myself that way) that I should step out of my comfort zone and try drawing something different as well as deep, I cannot throw away or bury the desire in me to make something beautiful - because I love pretty, beautiful, gorgeous things. That's how I work.

Like Fah, I'm gonna just do things my way and let your suggestions stress me for a while and then throw them all out. Thanks, but no thanks!



Notices something, BTW? My blog posts are no longer song names...!
Why...? Well, because if I use song names, I can only put it once. If I put lyrics, I can use the same song a few times. What's more, the beauty in a song is partly it's lyrics - so show it off!

This time, thee lyrics means "If I meet you, my heart's like a roller coaster ride". 2NE1's CL and Minzy love!

That's all and peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!