기를 수 없는 사랑도 사랑 이니까

Pei told Jin and I something really hilarious a few days ago.



That day there was gonna be a lecture with Michelle's class, so Pei was gonna sit with her and talk to her, since she's been so down lately. She went in, saw Mich chatting happily with her friends and told Unnie, "I think she's feeling better now/她很像好了".

She told us that unnie disagreed and said, “No, this morning she came up to me, pointed at me like this, said 'Life is boring' and walked away."



That was so made of win.
I hope Michelle's feeling way, way better now...

Because of Michelle's predicament, I think I understand some things now.
As much as I think I'm freaking unlucky, it's actually being really lucky in a way. They are hilarious and minor things and actually great memories I wouldn't mind reminiscing about. Compared to other bigger troubles, mine is a piece of cake and I ought to even enjoy it.

(My father kept telling me to stop being negative, too.)

It's hard to not complain about things like these, but at least when I complain from now on, I will know I'm not complaining because I truly think I'm the most pitiful of them all, but because...what? For the fun of it, maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!