祈り ~ You Raise Me Up

"凍える嵐の夜も
まだ見ぬ君へ続く
教えて 海渡る風
祈りは時を越える"

- by Lena Park

Hello, blog! Nothing extremely funny happened today. Maybe it's just because yesterday's freak-out is too over-powering. Anyway, the "!00 Ways to Answer A Question" list is almost done - we're left with 15 more!

There are a few which are really funny when used to answer the question, "Are you a boy or a girl?" but I totally love the one my laopo, YR, came up with - no. 30 on the list.

Anyway, after school today, I met Or Cair on the way out and, after some crapping, etc., we decided to pay AMK Hub a visit! We had Subway for lunch and, let me tell you, we are a pair of idiots - we bought a 6-inch Cheese Steak ($6.25) instead of a foot-long one, which'll be only $9.25 'cause there's a promotion. Damn, it was niiiiiice! We split it and I had the bigger piece! LOL. Oh and, I <333333 Honey Mustard!
Before we went home, I went to get some Ichigo Bliss from Mos Burger - yay, it's been centuries since I last ate one.

I've decided that I shall go get a new pencil case during the Holys - hopefully a pretty, black+blood red one. I saw one at Artbox, quite cute and maybe even "eye candy"-worthy, but it's rather small. My current pencil case is like a mini-stationery shop - I've got 5 highlighters, 3 erasers, 5+- pens, 2 pencils and other stuff, including a bottle of Eye Mo. WTH.

OK, ciao. I've got to play Hexic and getting a freakin' Black Pearl.
You know, I have a suggestion - anyone that can make a 100 Black Pearls shall get the "Black Pearl" ship. Great idea, man! - silence-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!