Voyagers

"僕らは何億年も前に
生まれた星の光を見てる
生きる理由なんて無くたっていい
今が真実なんだ"

- by 平原綾香

2nd July 2007 is a day of discoveries. It's like watching real-time, live Discovery channel. Anyway, it's a day that's not quite normal. I mean, when is a day that Ah Zhang laugh a day that is normal?

Let's start from the start.

-skips to during Ah Zhang's Geography class-
Well, like I promised, I brought Lay's Stax to Ah Zhang's class. It's for a mini and private party held by Jolene's sweets and my Potato chips. There was supposed to be dog food some Tom&Jerry thingy food from Jamie, but she forgot to bring. Lol.
It was fun, a tiny little rebellion against Ah Zhang. Oh and, pardon the advertisement but, go and get yourself a bottle(??) of Lay's Stax potato chips - orginal price $3.25, now @ $2.95, only at "Guardian"! The best flavour is Barbeque. This isn't a good recommendation since BBQ's the only flavour I've tried.

OK, after Geog, during Physics, we were asked to stand 'cause we were being a nuisance during CC's class. Holy crack, we were laughing and suddenly CC went, "The four girls at the back, stand."
I'm OK with standing - never had been punished for a long time. Oh my tian, I'm crazy.

Oh, and during Maths, Mr Tan gave us our Youth Day gift, combined-ly bought with CC. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! We're like 15 years old and we still get a gift like it's Children's Day!! I'm so touched! -crys sobs wails- What's more, it's Dars chocolate! -crys wails sobs more- It's on offer, though. But that's OK.

After school, we had FPS shit. And Ah Zhang laughed, as in LOL-ed literally. See? It's not normal. What's more incredible is that she laughed twice!

Anyway, while throwing away some rubbish at the green bin outside of the MRT Station, Or Cair saw a giant ant on my shoulder! I totally freaked out.

How does these incidents make my life today a Discovery channel-worthy show? I dunno. WTH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!