Stress + Anger = Madness

It was "O" Levels Mother Tongue Oral Examination today.

I forgot to bring the entry proof and had to ask my mother to bring it to the school. It wasn't too nerve-wrecking, luckily. And, even though it was obviously afternoon, I said "Good morning, teachers." Anyway, I think I did OK.

Right now, the only reason why I'm online and (secretly?) blogging, is because we had to chiong finish our retarded FPS 2-page, 1000 words report. ;__; It was so annoying I kept saying the f-word during our MSN discussion. We couldn't deicde on whether we should change our Area of Concern at first, but we realised we can't write a implementation plan 'less we have a solution that can work, thus we decided to change the AofC. Right now, it's advancing quite smoothly and a something-which-looks-like-a-report is being typed out. -sigh- Finally.

God, I hate this FPS. I'm so stressed by this shit. I need some muuuuuuuusic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!