Only Got One

WTH. Everybody hates Bobby - even the CBox. <__< Bloody shite. It's been giving me the "403 Forbidden The following error occurred: Access denied by access control list. Could not open error file " message ever since the day I went bonkers (Tuesday, the FPS Report-writing day). To see if every Cbox in the goddamn world is experiencing 403, I went to "Uno Siao", but the Cbox over there is working fine. What gives, man?!

Anyway, went to watch "Die Hard 4.0" yesterday night. Missed “天下第一” but that's OK, since DH4 isn't bad at all. I'm so glad no one is being nuisance. Have I told you that stupid beeyatch that kept "tch"ing during "Pirates of the Caribbean"? Yea, I really wanted to give her a piece of my mind, but I didn't. Yes, I shall try to be braver and maybe next time I encounter that Tch-ing Bitch, I can tell her to f-off.

That was yesterday. Let's talk about today. OK, I just came back from Dinner at 泡泡满庭香. I order Chicken Wing Mee Sua but decided to exchange with my mother's 盐酥鸡 since it is nicer. LOL. What wasn't so nice about this whole dinner thingy, is that I saw my Sec 2 Maths tuition teacher having dinner there as well.

I also pre-ordered my copy of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"! Yea, baby! =] Oh yea, there was this Magical Draw thingy and I got a $5 gift voucher. Not bad, yay!

Oh yea, let me say this:
WE ARE DONE WITH OUR FuckingstupidPS REPORT! -throws confetti-
I can't wait for tomorrow's party during Ah Zhang's class, where we get to eat the dog/cat/animal food brought by Jamie. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!