Faint

Oh. My. 天.
Why are you always like this, my dear Internet? Stop acting up on me, lagging like you're having a vacation - because you are not.

Hello, Dreamelesse. It's been a while. OK, not as "a while" as the interval between the last and the last last post but still. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Anyway, after my 5-day, mini holiday, I'm back to school to kick more book-asses. OK, not really, since I found out I got a love-leh 5/15 for a Thermal Transfer Physics test. What can I say? I'm dumb. Yea, but I'm shameless enough to say I'm not shamed, because many others also got themselves some really neat results, so neat that out teacher grant us a re-test. Sweeeeet.

Although I'm s'posed to study for my History test, I shan't - because the computer beckoned and because it's just SBQ. I assume I might miraculously pass with a bit of contextual knowledge. How lame, but nevermind, I guess. I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!