孺子可教

Question: Why is Jolene such a perverted, kid-ish bag-carrying siao zha bor?

We went to the library and continued reading a encyclopedia of 19th century crimes and Jolene, after reading from the content page, decided that she wanted to read on a cannibal + peadophile. Turns out this cannibal/peadophile is a total nutcase who....Well, just go Google "Albert Fish" Albert Kang's friend. This Albert is absolutely sick in the mind (unlike Jojo, who is so-so-ly perverted) although some of his actions really make us LOL.

Anyway, after school, I went to Sun Plaza with jL to a) try that Mr Bean ice cream which she said is "很好吃!!" and b) to get Liquid paper refill. All I can say, I <3 the ice cream's cone!!! LOL, ice cream wasn't bad, taste like Soya Bean. Duh.

And right! I was almost late for school today, not because I overslept or the train crashed but because I was waiting for jL to turn when she already was in school. Why? because she thought today was a "assemble @ 7.25am" day. So I waited until 7am and to my extreme horror, the freaking school gate was closed. Damn you! What time only?! Good thing the naggy and full-of-crap security guard decided to let us in. I'm grateful, but not that grateful because when I reached the parade square, not everyone have already stood up for morning assembly. -___-. Kan jiong what shit la, PHS?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!