NightmaRe

“今何時間 教えて 夢といって 抱きしめて” -NightmaRe by SnoW

All lyrics quoted kinda represents my feelings, most of the time. Other times...? Er, probably only when I feel that the lyrics are pretty. Lol.

OK, anyway, this week's been a total (funny?) nightmare. I mean, happily, I set up my beloved GHC and my life's so peaceful until my honesty decided to betray me. Janice L. was chatting with jL and I and we kinda reached the subject of CCAs and obviously, me, being a totally honest girl (ka-pui!!), told her "I don't have[a CCA]."

And the next friggin' day she taps my shoulder during assembly, asks me if I'm the "girl without CCA, right?" and gets annoyed by Mr Ang's crap. Oh man, he actually said that if I can't make up my mind, he'll put my sorry ass in Mr Lau's Community Service Club! My 天! -____-"

Then, I walked home after a lunch/bonding session w/ my dear daughter, jL, which included passing by a funeral at the void deck of some flats, only to tio fever the next day. Not really a misfortune since I got 2 days MC from the Doc! Whoots! But I could kill somebody waiting for my turn to consult the doctor and getting my med - I went there at 9.30 and got home at 1pm, not to mention I was alone and feeling uncomfortable?! Glad it's over and I got my deserved "holiday"! Whoots.

OK, the last few sentences doesn't seem to sound like a misfortune does it?
It doesn't.

Whatever.

PS: Sorry, dear laopo! I didn't post a post all about you! LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!