HEART STATION

"私の声が 聞こえてますか
深夜1時のHeart Station
チューニング不要もダイアル 秘密のヘルツ
心の電波届いてますか
罪人達のHeart Station"
- Utada Hikaru

Had a big argument with my Dad over the computer. Was really pissed...

BUT NOW I'M NOT!

Because Hikki (Utada Hikaru) had released her latest single and is going to release a new album on 19/03!!!! -pops confetti- Whoots, I'm gonna buy it. I mean, it's the Post-ChineseNewYear period and I can spend up to $50 of my ang bao money - so why not? Anyway I don't have a single album of hers.

What's so celebration-worthy is that Maaya Sakamoto is recording a new single! Whoots! Still got to wait for a while but that's OK.

I'm pissed again. I can't watch "L -Change the World" with the class anymore, because some people can't make it and thus it's brought forward to tomorrow, 25/02, which is also so unfortunately the day of my dental appointment. Sian. Z_z

Whatever la. I'll just LMAO, looking at a half-bald Kenichi.

I went surfing the Net for some Kenichi Matsuyama stuff after going to Hikki's site and found:


Advertisement for some candy(?) with L

OMG. This is even lamer:

Same candy but L is wearing the fugly mask in DN2.

The second one is so WTF it's cute.
For more Kenichi stuff: click here.

I forgot to say, I bought a vanilla souffle from Mos Burger today.
Taste OK, I'm not sure if I'll think of it as much as the Crnberry milkshake, but I might buy it again if I'm in a cake mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!