neophilia

Didn't go school today because I didn't feel like it.

So I pretended to be sick and stayed home studying, reading and...playing UNO.
Lau Lau and I pretended to be Africans and talked crap about some vodka that has cockroaches in it. We only had a saved conversation/game because we spent a lot of time trying to get into the same game and getting people who were willing to crap with us.

I hope I won't fail Chemistry tomorrow! Good luck to me!

Here's some pics from Valentine's Day. Lau Lau, Pervee, Pei Qi and I went Bishan to...gai gai. I said I wanted to eat Long John Silver in school, so we did. And since they've got some Reunion Dinner set, we ate that.

the sides (potato chips w/ cheese + fries) came first

The potato chips looked nice but I think the fries are still the tastiest. Yum.

Then the main course(s)(?) came.

From left: red liquid - strawberry F&N (forgot the name), plate of chicken, plate of sides, plate of fish

Unexpectedly, I was quite bloated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!