Diamonds

"Did you know?
I heard that diamonds don't get hurt.
Tough and beautiful, it even shines.
But it is strong and will never get hurt."
- Doctor, 「素直になれなくて」

Emo posts are emo. This one's not, I promise! PMS is driving me nuts - now I sound schizophrenic.



Wiki-surfing today and learnt about something called neurosis. It's a psychological...condition? It's not as serious as you might think, though plenty of the people in the world have it.
I might, but since I'm aware of it, I should be fine. Perhaps this is the devil oppressing me. Sounds like an awfully weird confession.



It's been a few days since Zheng Xuan's passing. He should be finally at real rest by now - be happy where ever you are, your friends and family are always with you.

The date 1st May (1/5) has a few meanings to me, I mentioned two in a one of the posts earlier. My Strange (in a funny, not bad way, don't worry) Unnie told me about a TP design student commiting suicide on the same day my poor friend died.

I used to think, commuting suicide is something that only the individual can decide, and though the choice is never the right one, it is his/her decision and shouldn't be condemned. But having someone commit suicide when a friend had to go left without a choice, really makes me question my stand. As much as the person might think he/she is suffering, it might be worse off for someone else.

But then you'll never know how it feels to be that person.



Oh, I have no conclusion. Bleh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!