웃으며 안녕

Do you know the meaning of this song? It's "Smile as you bade goodbye".

Yesterday was the day 1/5 of my persistent dream was fulfilled.
Yesterday was also the day my ex-classmate passed away.

My dream seems so irrelevant and minute compared to a loss of life, doesn't it?

I can't remember when we first became classmates but what I knew of you then is a huge contrast with your current personality. As much as I want to apologise for being an ass while we were classmates in primary school, it's too late isn't it? I only wish that you know, we were all too young and stupid. All the things we did, we said, how much could we actually remember? I'm really sorry we were so immature.

There's a lot going through my head but I can't say all. Even if the driver doesn't want this to happen, he's still at fault. He might actually think he's unlucky to have caused everything. but he can't change anything. Blame it on himself.

My Dad suggested that I get a driving license a few weeks or so. How about no, for now?

안녕.
다른 세상에 잘 가요.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!