그네

"외로움은 더해가고 젖어드네 꿈속에" - 이효리

안녕 블로그 아ㅏㅏㅏ! :)

I've been a huge lazy bum, all the time in between the previous post and this one. If the frequency (or lack) of posts doesn't show that, the fact that I'm blogging from my iPhone on my bed should be good enough proof!

What I've been up to...trying to get competiton entries done (failing terribly) and faking to be a Korean by watching plenty of Korean TV. I swear I watch as much if not more than the average Korean.

I must be crazy.



Went collecting my pay and watching a movie with Nat, FJ and my twin. Got onto the topic of GPA and I felt horrible because mine was so sucky...! OK, Michelle and many others would love to plant a punch on my face for bullshitting, but my (+ my Dad and the soiety's) expectations are higher - I can't run, I can only fight.

Besides, I'm more than willing to fight because Pei told me one of her seniors was sent to Korea for a 2-month long ITP, and her nice teacher said it's fine if someone from another course went together! I said F so many times out of happiness for the first time in my life. It's a chance at real Korean lifestyle, short it may be, but it might be my only chance. God, I might even get to be at a photoshoot that Yunho's doing! Ok, imagination is imagination; chances are it freaking won't happen.

BUT I DO WANT TO GO BE A FAKE KOREAN, even just for a day.

So I'm getting fired up for the new semester. I do wish to get at least 3.5 for my GPA this time round! Hwaiting! ^^



Itching to learn more about photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!