술은 많이 못해 담배 연기는 싫어해 혼자 있는 거 싫어하니까 언제나 함께

Lol, long title much? =P

Suddenly blogging a little too frequent than usual - surprised? Well, the frequency is far from when I was back in high school, that's for sure.

But, I'm trying to make it a habit.
To make myself express myself better and to raise my standard of English, deteriorating so badly thanks to a lack of reading. I need to get my love for books back - saw a few titles I would love to read! ^^



Anyway, had a meaningful Truth or Truth session today. Playing it with Jin and Pei makes me think of the friends I've...neglected - that the right word?

I'm too passive when it comes to keeping in contact, so I'll try to change that! :E



What I did today, too - hurling vulgarities at the poor TV in unnie's house because Little Big Planet's full of jumping, which I absolutely suck at in video games. But it's such a cute game, I tried my best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!