I'm obsessed with you, wanna be with you.

안녕, 브러그! =)
정말 오랜만이야...ㅎㅎ

Right. It's so troublesome to have to think about how to form the sentence and then attempt to type it out. I need more practice!

Anyways, like I mentioned, it's been a loooooooooongx3334657 time. Long. Time.
Well I'm back! No emo posts, just an update. Hmm, a lot happened and it's a little hard to write everything down, so I'll just write about happy stuff. Like my current obsessions!

Obsession #1 - You're Beautiful
I love this show! It's so gay (Korean netizens, please don't bomb me), it's hilarious. Like freaking hilarious. It deserves better ratings than Boys Over Flowers, IMO. Maybe because I've seen it's adaptation in another language before, but I found the story of BOF nothing special. I admit I was hooked to it before, but that situation had changed and I'm more head over heels about You're Beautiful than I've ever been about BOF.

Despite getting owned like nobody's business by IRIS, I'm glad YB is getting internet success. Proof that it's highly popular online? UCCs!

Creative netizens at work : A.N. Jell TV?!

The makings SBS posted on it's official website are really fun to watch too. Perhaps many choose to watch IRIS on TV, but some of them will always turn to the web for online streaming. Besides, KBS being such a party-pooper by removing online-streamed IRIS videos totally ruins our moods.

Taekyung agrees.

It's such a pity it's ended already and then I'm posting about it. =( Which might be a good thing, if not my blog will be bombarded with YB stuff. Oh noes. Not!

Obsession #2 - FT Island



Annoying! It always happens - I see them in real life, then I become a fan. Can I just rewind time? I totally wish I went to the showcase just this...June. Aishhh!

It's because of You're Beautiful, too, I guess.
I see them perform live and I'm in awe - great with instruments and a strong lead vocal. I told Pei I'm addicted to FTI lately and she said that it's hard for her to go crazy over them simply because many of their songs are so sad/emo. Can't disagree. It's the reason why they don't have a larger fanbase, partly. They just make you feel down.

I really like their sad/emo songs, so it's all good for me. And besides, I think Hongki's voice is at its best when he sings such songs, because it sounds soulful(?).

마중 (Meeting)

눈물이 더 가까운 사람 (A Person Closer to Tears)

I wish there was a recorded version of "Don't Love" live, but there's only an extremely noisy and immature fangirls-filled fancam. Shame...!



There! -whew-
Before I go..
.
Can someone tell me why TOP is a "hand holding kite"?
Ciao! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!