이상한 일

If there's a word to describe today, I think the word is...
weird.
Seriously, man.

(It's been a long time since I did long, full-coverage posts, so yea - I'm gonna type out everything that happened today, at 1.37AM. I'm sleepy, but I'll last.)



1. Went to Pei's house with some episodes along the way
  • Pei' called to say we couldn't go her house because her sista needed to concentrate on studying for her exams
  • This freaking loser scolding really vulgar Hokkien curse words, really loudly and the storyline, I guess, is about his -insert vulgar curse word- male enemy who knows about this "Melissa" person (obviously someone he likes, if not his girlfriend) and he wishes to beat the person up for seeing her
2. Watched 梁婆婆 stuff on Pei's computer before Michelle came

OK, seriously. Don't look at me all weird. I didn't bring the VCD! My twin, Jin, did! I was going to die of thoughts like "WTF are we doing?!" but I enjoyed the show, kinda. Really funny, Mich, being Mich, thought we were gay. Duh, we really are, haha!

3. Sudden decision to play Table Tennis

DANG FUN.
We are losers;
we suck at the game;
can't even serve properly;
ball doesn't hit the table...etc. Really crazy. Mich almost died there, haha!

4. Watched Tokyo Dome concert with Mich while Pei & Jin played cards
Bloody hell, those two! Ruin the mood sia! LOL.
Michelle was very impressed with Dong Bang. I'm just dying to be there...! Well, not exactly, but my one and only wish (wait, there's another one now) will always be "I want to see Dong Bang LIVE."

5. Checked up on everyone's timetables
Jin - shittiest timetable EVER
Pei - very little classes and best timetable

6. Read through chat logs with Pangi Chye Ja while looking for a link
I didn't know we were so comedic! We should seriously print our conversations and bind them like a book!

7. Read those weird lists/stories/stuff we wrote in class back in Sec 3/4
FREAKING HILARIOUS! I would love to scan and upload those, but it's really unsafe on the Net so, annyong, my idea!



Gonna be watching Phobia 2 with PCJ tomorrow...!
Honestly, I really, really don't want to watch it.

FREAKING HELL THERE'S A NOISY BUG IN THE HOUSE! AHHHHHHH!

I'm damn scared of this series. It's freaking scary, but I'm really curious though. Oh well, I'll live.

FREAKING BUG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!