내가 그대 없이

"
Why does helping other people always end up with me sabotaging myself?!

I think I like to help people, but why is it that after I help, I can't finish my own work? And when I can't finish my own work I became very irritable and will become annoyed at everyone. I can't be on MSN now because if I talk anymore somebody will get pissed at me soon if they say anything I usually don't mind.

Poor unnie, she probably has enough of my moodswings...
And Jin and Pei - whoever I talked to. FUCKING IRRITATING!

It's hard to be nice.
I'm not cut out to be nice - but I just can't be downright mean, though.

I hate this...! Stupid submissions! My brain's getting fried and I'm annoying everybody. If only they understand and if they do, if only they can stand it.

I want to be in Korea.
지금 한국에 가고싶어요...!

눈물이 언제까지 멈춰요?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!