사랑 안녕 사랑

"구름과 같이 멈출 수 없던 우리 행복했던 날"
- 東方神起
You're irresponsible. It's not a school trip. I won't allow you to go if it's not a school trip. How do I know if your friend's irresponsible?

You have so many excuses.
It all boils down to one word - trust.

You say I'm irresponsible, I don't call back every fucking hour when I'm at my friend's house.
You call me when I stay out too late and when I tell you my printing's not done yet, you doubt me and even asked me to tell you the shop name.

What is wrong with you?
You call me irresponsible? I'm just being a normal teenager. You're the one fucked up and not trusting me - everything just seems irresponsible. I don't see other parents doing this to their child, no matter how strict they are.

It feels liek one day I will run away from home, but that doesn't matter if I can get away from a control freak like you. I don't understand why you don't believe that I'm at my friend's house, printing at the print shop, held up somewhere safe - and that I'm not lying.

You don't believe it. That's your problem.
I really, really, really hate this.

Please grow up. You're already over 50 years old.

I wish we were back to my childhood days...
Or had you always been like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!