Stay Together

"널 잊을거라고 goodbye 약속했지만
아직 널 보면 나 떨려 we got stay together
잠이 오질 않아 너도 나와 같은지"

-2NE1
This song rocks. ♥♥♥

Typed the post on my way home today. My head kinda hurt after that, lol.



Annyong! =)

I’m currently on the bus typing this entry on the bus home after another of my fun (but sometimes sleep-inducing) Korean class.
If you ask why I’m doing this on the bus it’s because I’ve never posted anything on the blog for a very long time!!! Even when something good happened. I’m turning into a A-plus pro at procrastination and it’s time to fix it with blogging! =D

Omo, suddenly there’s so many NP people on the bus – isn’t it already 7.30PM++?? My quiet bus ride home is gone..! –sob sob-

Oh well.
Today’s class was sleep-inducing for the first part but it got interesting as Ms Cho made us learn vocab like “in front”, “behind”, “outside” by making us draw things in a bedroom. I know, I’m gonna scan my “room” in and upload it later! =3

Ms Cho told us she bought gifts from Korea – stickers (of probably our favourite boybands, you know, haha)! She’s so sweet! She has fantabulous memory and is keen on knowing every student –how cool is that! Gosh, I’m in love with Koreans, they are so, so, so dang cute.

Had to miss last week’s Korean class because we got quarantined! It was a H1N1 case and I got kinda freaked out because I got real sick after we got quarantined! Pei, too and seriously, if we are H1N1 cases she must've gotten it from me. I’m so sorry man! -Sorry Sorry hand movement-

Oh my ma my shoulders ache from typing at a weird angle. I better end this before I become permanently stuck in this position forever...

For those that know, I can’t wait for holidays to come…!!!!!
59 days.
Waiting is such torture.


25th August is Jae’s birthday – maybe we should treat her to Thai food? =)


Anyway...
HOLY MOLY SMOOLY WHATEVER-LY!
Yunho is gonna be in a drama!?!?

Hawly sheeeattt. That was so, so random and sudden. No wonder AllKPop labelled it as "Breaking News". Man, Last night while I was still sidetracked (when I should be doing BDC instead), the latest was that those Yunho-in-drama news were just rumours and then now...?!
I love this guy but seriously...can he act? I hope SM gives him proper training. Or Jae can give him some acting lessons. Hmm, YunJae! I like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!