여자는 몰라

"오늘도 니가 떠난 방에 혼자 남아
나는 너밖에 몰라"
- FT Island

I think my luck just zhuan-ed. Serious.
I can't believe it.

We're having a study trip to Korea in September.
Study trip. TO KOREA!
KOREAAAAAAAAAAAA!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhH!

#@%@#%&^ %*WDSAHD GJTUIKDHSDGS SDGADJH ASGWJP WOWOERTO
AHEB HWEUO %$WTIWMEV)PW VMS S E EGOW VOIEVM OSSG !!!!!

With our lovely Korean teacher, Jae (who does not teach us Korea but is actually one of the lecturers in FDS)! My god. I love her. I really do.
I've heard of the trip before, but it was then only limited to the DGDD students. However, she knew there were a lot of us who wanted to go too (well, for other purposes but...!) so she actually made it a study trip for anyone that wants to go!



I feel exactly like how Hyung Joon felt when he realised the gathering Hwangbo invited them to was with the Wonder Girls:

(01:23)

If I may quote a really lame/funny/LOL line from Suju's song, "Miracle" -
Life couldn't get better~~~!



내 심장 터질 것 같아!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!