Don't Say Goodbye

Annyong blog! =D
Holy shit, weeks since a proper post...!

And a proper post should always start with some DongBang-ing:


눈이와 눈이와! So cute! <3

Look at Ho getting harassed by the maknae!



Something slightly(!) related to DBSK - Yunho's ideal girl, Jeon Ji Hyun (unnie) came to Singapore to promote her latest movie, "Blood: The Last Vampire". Duh, of course I went to see her with PCJ! (By skipping both our lessons, may I add =.=)




Lucky peeps chosen to take a photo with her!


Thinking her dress looks plain? It has a sexy bare-back though!

We weren't as starstruck as when we saw Hye Gyo unnie or the S'pore Table Tennis team though - so weird!
Ji Hyun unnie looked really beat and according to PCJ, her legs were uber skinny. ;__; Thanks to the movie she's got extra muscles but less meat - does it make sense?

Unfortunately, we were right in front of the stage and the RazorTV peeps came to interview us! =O Oh the horror! Thank goodness they cut me (since I was babbling), but PCJ told me the "Ya" I said during her interview was very audible! =.=

Fish it. I shall go hide in a corner.



For school, I've just finished making a plushie/soft toy! Holy mama, I feel so proud OK! I didn't do all the sewing by myself but hey, I'm lovin' it!

And then there's the personal brickboy:


Half-hearted work, I know. X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!