明日は来るから

"君だけに伝えたいよ
かならず明日は来るから"
- 東方神起

YAY! It's Labour day tomorrow! I'm so freaking happy!
-pops confetti- LOL.

School is fun but the projects are (OK, yes they are fun) very, very time-consuming, especially for a (lazy but still) perfectionist like me. I redid the colour charts (Chromaticness solely) 3 times! But then I got lazy so the rest are done at the first try. =P



Didn't go to school today because I was chionging my Brickboy for the whole night (REALLY! Until almost 6AM!) and (over)slept from 6 to 7.40+-, which is too late for me to take a train and expect to reach on time.

So, being the slacker that I am, I just went, "Argh heck, I'm not even done with my Brickboy, must as well finish it then go school since I'll be marked as absent for this lesson anyway." I was gonna finish everything and then pass it up to the teacher but then Pei Qi called and told me to get an MC if not my Brickboy will get a zero! WTF! ZERO! Zero after I spent my sleeping time to finish it?! Hell no!

Wanted to get back to school for Basic Drawing Class, but being the suay kia that I am, I reached the registration counter just on time to be one of the first few patients for the afternoon session. I reached at 11.30AM and had to wait 'til 1.30PM before I can see the doctor! My class starts at 2PM so what's the point of going back to school anymore? So I got a super long weekend! Wheets! Haha!

I've got the whole day off, you would've expected me to have already finished my Brickboy but lemme prove to you I'm a procrastinator:

I'm not done yet!
OMG...I better start kickying this habit because I'm going to get into deeper shit next time.

I know I should rejoice getting an extra rest day (which I used mostly on sleeping and DongBanging - my two favourite activities), I learnt my lesson "the hard way".

NEVER
DO LAST MINUTE WORK FOR A DESIGN COURSE!
SURE. DIE! SURE!

Gauranteed! Either you die of being too tired and then getting into a car accident (CHOY!) or you fail your project. Either way, the result isn't positive at all.

I better use my weekend wisely!
And hope Yunho and his gang won't sidetrack me. <___<
Evil people. Soooo evil.

Pictures of my Brickboy hopefully on Saturday when I'm done with it's hat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!