Ring Ring Ring

"拉長耳朵提高醒決
神經細胞全面戒備
你的電話決不漏接" - Ring Ring Ring by S.H.E

Dear blog,

Aiyo, don't feel lonely la. I know I ddin't post for uncountable milleniums, but you've got so many webpages as friends. So, you know, you've got a larger social circle than me.

Went out with Krys to Orchard today. WK, that girl ar, damn vain liao! LOL. Before she got her more fashionable haircut from Andrew @ Top Image, she's that nerdy little girl who loves books and er...sleeping. Now ar! She drag me into posh shops like Guess and Zara. One look at the price tag and you feel so damn 自卑! Lol. Oh ad next time, I will never EVER bring more than $2 out when I've not decided and is sure that I'm buying something. 'Cause the more money I bring, the more I spend. Sucks.

Haiz, failed a lot of tests lately. Going to A Maths tuition tomorrow. Maybe even Physics one next month. Probably, when my parents see my fantabulous scores on the Progress card.

Visited the Library @ Sembawang this Friday with jL. On thw way there, the MRT company announced that there was an accident so the speed of the train will be slower. I thought someone decided to 跳 platform 自杀. Wasn't. Phew. I don't want to travel on a railway where someone got crushed by the train recently.

My father's not working anymore, since his contract with his company ended. What I hate most about this is that I can't use the computer as freely as I could when he was still working. That sounds/is really self-centered. But it's hard to explain. Maybe it's that I don't love his as much as other children do, maybe it's a crappier reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!