God Knows...

“渇いた心で駆け抜ける
ごめんね何もできなくて
痛みを分かち合うことさえ
あなたは許してくれない” -God Knows by 平野綾

YOOOOOOOz.

...

AMK Hub, sort of, opened or something. So, obviously since it's opened and I live kinda close enough (even though jL doesn't), we went there to check it out, yo. And we found this cute little shop, which Fahrenheit visited (not sure if it's the AMK hub branch), called "Artbox". Dude, I love that shop. So, I decided to buy a ruler which I had totally no need for it at all, just because just because. No really, I bought it 'cause of the good customer service. -____-" My reasoning is so freaking wrong.

And just yesterday, I bought a letter&envelope set at Artbox just because again. God. Why don't I use the money to buy vol. #3 of Honey & Clover instead?! Key siao...

...and all those weirdtastic, no-reason-for-buying things gets placed in the box which was once the container for that pretty, shiny(OK, it does not shine. At all.), Japanese Origami table decoration.

Let me digress and confess my love for the lovely souvenir. Oh my 天,thanks a lot, Krys!

Anyway, I place those pretty little things inside my Pandora's Box (OK, set, I shall call my crap-full box the Pandora's Box. Applause, please.). Heck, maybe I shall get a camera and take some photos of it.

...

Oh, that's the end of my post. Like woah. 超 abrupt 的 lor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!