하루 하루

Today is:
  • Graduation
  • the last day I shall use the computer before O levels end
Graduation wasn't tears-filled (luckily!) but was a rather happy occasion. It's almost like somebody's wedding, with everyone taking photos with one another like long lost friends. Took a lot of photos with classmates and teachers! Very enjoyable but seriously tiring! Ran around the school for the teachers, who were extremely hard to find la! Dunno shy what sia! LOL.

Got plenty of cards and presents from classmates and ex-classmates. I'm really touched to get cards from Zhi Heng and Alicia Tee! =] All those that had written me messages, I will return them after O Levels! For now, let's all do our best!

Even got graduation gifts from 3 teachers, namely MGFPP, Pammy and Ah See! MGFPP and Pammy are no doubt friends. On Pammy's card there's a quote which said we should "live today like we'll die tomorrow" and just last Thursday(?), MGFPP said the same thing.

I'm half-asleep already - from taking photos, watching "House Bunny", chionging home to watch "Stairway to Heaven"'s final episode (How sad can a show get, huh?!) and then having dinner with Pervee! There's so much to say but I'll leave it to after O levels!

Today's the last day I'll use my computer! Haven't even update myself on the DongBang-rama. No, since yesterday! Holy crap. Whatever la. I'm sure they love their fans but they'll hate it if they ruin themselves over fangirling them!

Before I leave, I must complain. Stop being so freaking laggy, Waterfox! And ShitNet, it's not even raining, why on earth are you so darn slow?! The connection is even slower than when my brother, my Dad and I are all using the internet connection! Come on man! My house's broadband plan is ending soon - buck up or ship out!

Annyong! See ya, my lovely, pretty, DBSK-skinned blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!