Nowhere

Location: School's Computer Lab 3
Time: 9:39AM

This is Ave, live from Presbyterian High School. I'm one of the lucky(?) few who are exempted from going to the dastardly bugful rainforest, Taman Negara, with the help of my supportive father, who wrote a letter to the school so that I won't need to go. Actually, I told him to write it. He should be happy since I saved 50 bucks for him.

Anyway. Why am I in the Comp Lab? Because we're supposed to do this weird learning package to make up for our "losses", since we're not going to Taman Negara. What losses? Leech bites? <___<

OK, Alice is in-charge of taking care of us - make sure we're doing the package shit. Waste of time. Oh ya, we had English classes before coming over for a date w/ Alice. We're supposed to write a letter to some Malaysian leader who helped bring independence to the country. "Winning entries will be sent to the Malaysian Ambassador to Singapore" or something like that. "To Singapore". WTH.

Back to the present. I've finished the first 3 tasks required of us in the Learning Package. Yay. Alice is looking for a "chap" sitting next to Tinting. Turns out to be Barry.

Why oh WHY. WHY can't this stupid Taman Negara trip be during school holidays?! At least we don't have to do such idiotic things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!