Kissしたまま,さよなら

"長く続くこの道に今はいない君へ
KissしたままGoodbye"
- 東方神起


How do you comfort someone whose loved one is gone?
내 사랑하는 언니의 엄마가...



I hate today. Really.
I thought Jin's little post-it on my hard disk made my day when I woke up and saw my brother (who will be having a vacation before NS starts again).

Then in the evening, I picked up my handphone and saw a message from Yiting Unnie.
It's depressing...I can't believe it actually happened. I feel so guilty about saying that she didn't fight for her chance to go Korea, quarrelling (but fortunately patching things up) with her a week or so ago and I'm so sorry this had to happen to her. I'm sorry I can't visit her today...

And then my Dad had to come pick a fucking fight with me. I don't know why he has to keep making all these noise about me not bathing before 9PM, not making my bed, not fixing MY laptop's media bar...
STOP IT!
It's not even a big deal, your incessant nagging, but today is not the day and my patience was never long in the first place. I swear to myself that I will go and study in Korea once I'm done with whatever you expected me to achieve in Singapore. I will not stay in Singapore and most of all with my brother, you and my mother, no matter how much you stress that we are a family.



I feel like a little kid complaining about these when I know how much hardship my unnie and Pei had gone through.
I hate myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!