Now or never

OK, I'm gonna make it a point to blog everyday as a habit. Motivated by my dear god-gege, Bryan. He didn't say anything but his posts sort of motivated me.

WTF's that bitch saying?

It sounds weird but, figure it out yourself - life's about self-learning (or maybe I'm being lazy...). Anyway, I have a sudden inspiration!!!

I shall have an Alter Ego speaking!

Yo, peeps.

^ That's Alter Ego speaking. Why? Because there's this voice in my head which sometimes pokes it's nose (NOSE?!) into my thoughts, questioning what I've thought. So, to prevent stress from clogging up my brain, I shall let my voice speak.

And that's me!!!

OK. I'm being lame.
Anyway, randomness hereafter.

1. HTML and Graphic-ing.
2. Improve English.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!